Etresoft dot org
Etresoft.org is moving to GitHub
I will be moving these projects over to the Etresoft GitHub site in the near future. I also have a number of other projects that have never even made it to this site that I will be publishing on GitHub.
Currently, the following is available:
- DBKit - Finally carrying through on my threat to do something about Core Data. Alas, I'm not the first the use the name DBKit. My DBKit wraps Core Data in a more traditional database paradigm.
- EtreSpell - Resurrected for Mavericks. I guess Apple is never going to give me an Xcode plugin architecture again. I have already used this to find and correct a bunch of misspellings on the dot com site.
- lib2framework - Convert automake projects into true OS X frameworks.
- XDXF-to-dictionary - StarDict is dead. Long live XDXF.
- DBFLook - A QuickLook plugin for DBF files (as in GIS).
- ShellHere - A helper application for the MacOSX Finder to open a terminal window for the frontmost Finder window, available on the software page.
- Some handy scripts I’ve written.
- My Programming Blog. I got tired of forgetting things I’ve learned and then forgetting why I learned them. This is a place to me to remember all those details.
The following has been removed:
- ZipMounter - Replaced by EtreZip.
- EtreWeb - Templates are no longer viable with modern Xcode. I will replace this with a demo project.
- EtreCode - See above. However, there is no real way to replace this. I've given up keeping up with Apple’s Xcode du-jour.
- Some bare-bones X11 Xcode project templates. Who wants to write X11 code anymore? Made obsolete by EtreCode.
- EtrePerl, a Perl installer for Windows. I don’t plan on using Windows again.